Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Sparks Avenue Knit Poncho

This is a poncho I knit using one of those variegated cake yarns. The cake yarn has very long runs of one color before the color changes. This was an easy to knit poncho. It's kind of hard to photograph without a model. I donated my mannequin because I had no place to keep her and every time I would pick her up her limbs would fall off, so she was a pain to deal with. Plus having to drag her outside in the good lighting was also an ordeal, so off she got donated.

The opening is for the head. It can be worn so that the poncho points down like this in the front, or turned so that the sides are longer.


You can see the color changes like a rainbow.
The Sparks Avenue Poncho is a free pattern.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. nice job, I've never knit a poncho before. I like the longer variegation its a really nice effect. I'm sorry to hear your lovely mannequin is gone but I understand the hassle of having her. She was a good model. great job as always
    tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...