Monday, September 7, 2020

Halloween Table Runner Pieced & Applique

I made this Halloween Table Runner with the haunted house on each end. It's from Shabby Fabrics. I used just squares in the center of mine, so I had to adjust the cutting sizes a bit. These applique pieces are rather small and there is a lot of stitching around the fencing! But I really love how it looks. Too bad I have a round table. But lucky for one of you because if you want to purchase this runner, scroll to the bottom of this post to buy it from my PayHip Shop

I won't be making another one of these table runners as the applique was way too time consuming and I had to repeat it all twice, since there is the Haunted House scene at both ends.

The runner measures 12 1/2" wide x 38 1/4" long.

A haunted house, moon, bats, a ghost, Jack O Lantern, spider webs, a tree, falling leaves and a picket fence is a perfect looking Halloween setting.

The center is made of squares in 4 fabric colors.

The back of the quilt is a gray print fabric.

The whole runner shown here.

On sale for a limited time only in my PayHip Shop.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. love the detail in this piece and you had to do it twice at each end!! great job i think Halloween is the best holiday to make things for. i also love the colors you chose as well. overall what fun.
    great job
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of applique but so darn adorable. Someone will get lucky when they buy this piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...