Friday, September 11, 2020

Canning Jar of Sunflowers with Flag Quilt

This small quilt I made with wool applique. The design is from Heart to Hand Design (by Kathi Campbell). I love sunflowers, so I had to give this one a go.

The applique is wool felt. The background, border and binding is cotton fabric.


I love text fabric like the background, especially a more subtle text like this as it makes it look a bit more old fashioned like ti looks faded. I should have bought a bolt of that background fabric, lol! I don't even know where I got it.




Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. there is something about looking at a ball jar that makes me smile. your likeness of the jar is perfect. of course a ball jar filled with flowers is even better. great job as always your embroidery is gorgeous.
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this, Daryl! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty wall hanging. I love that text fabric too! If you’d said you did have a bolt I would be asking you for some of it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making things so fast I can keep up!! Love the purse, great fall colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...