Sunday, September 6, 2020

Applique Boo Ghost Wall Quilt

I made this cute little ghost wall hanging. It measures 9 1/2" wide x 11 3/8" high. I stitched around the ghost using glow-in-the-dark thread, so it looks really cool at night. On the back I added triangle hanging pockets in the top corners so you can add a dowel to hang it.

Made with cotton fabric and cotton batting. Blanket stitched with machine embroidery thread.

Scroll down to purchase this wall hanging.

I just love this cute ghost. It is an Amy Bradley design that I reduced the size slightly.



The triangle corner pockets will hold a dowel for hanging.



Buttons for eyes.

This sweet ghost is ready to hang in your home this Halloween.

$36 + $5 shipping ($41 total). Contact me if you want to purchase this wall quilt.

 Thanks for looking. 
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. He looks very friendly! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. spooktacular! what fun and it glows in the dark too. i love seeing how beautiful your blanket stitch is. thanks for sharing
    tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...