Saturday, June 8, 2024

Kokopelli Scrappy Table Runner

A friend gave me a panel which consisted of all small Kokopelli squares in a  different colors. I cut out 10 Kokopelli's (2 of each color) and then sewed batik scraps around each square. I turned it into a table runner with the Kokopelli's facing into the center, so that when used as a table runner wherever you might be sitting, you will see the Kokopelli right side up.  The backing and binding is also a Kokopelli print.




This is the backing and also the fabric I used for the binding.

There are a lot of Kokopelli squares in the panel, so I made a second table runner (just need to quilt and bind it) and also a purse flap for the Sew Powerful purses that I make to donate. I will write a bit of an explanation about Kokopelli to include with the notecard so that the girl receiving the purse will know who Kokopelli is.


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Samantha BurnsideWednesday, June 19, 2024

    Oh my goodness! This runner is a stunner! (Swear I wasn't rhyming on purpose, lol). It truly is beautiful. The fabric works amazingly together. Another beautiful piece of work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...