Thursday, June 20, 2024

Kokopelli Table Runner #2

I made a second Kokopelli scrappy pieced table runner because I still had lots of the Kokopelli squares and batik scraps. The first one I made I took to the gift shop on Monday and it sold on Wednesday!!! That is the fastest anything has ever sold there, since they are closed on Monday for intake and closed on Tuesday too. Of course I think I will increase the price for the next one by a few dollars, as I sold it too cheap, but I wanted to see if it would sell at all. Now that it did sell, was it a fluke? Or would another one sell too? I guess I will find out after I make a third one. I need to have a few more of my things sell before I can bring in more stuff anyhow, so that give me time to make another one or two more.

I was planning on showing this table runner in a fiber art show at the beginning of next year in a group I belong to, but maybe I need to make a third runner? It is a great scrap buster, so I love that I am using up my batik scraps, well some of my scraps as the bag that holds my scraps doesn't look very empty, just a little less plump 😂!

I also took in a couple of the cross body purses that I make for Sew Powerful that I put a Kokopelli square in the middle and sewed scraps around it. If either of those 2 purses sell, I will donate the money received to Sew Powerful charity. I will share those purses soon here on the blog.






Happy scrappy stitching!




Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the quick sale! I would think Kokopelli anything would sell down there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha BurnsideFriday, June 21, 2024

    This is absolutely beautiful! No wonder it sold quickly. I bet these will do great at the gift shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very colorful and who doesn't love Kokopelli!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I definitely think it would sell, Daryl! So cute and colorful! Thanks for sharing with us at Monday Musings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...