Monday, June 3, 2024

More Southwest Prints Portable Pockets in Small-Medium-Larges Sizes

19 more Portable Pockets in assorted Southwest fabric prints.

4 medium size in the same print, so showing 2 with the zipper side and 2 with the mesh pocket side.

4 medium size here as well.

These are the small sizes.

2 medium and one small.

2 large sizes.

This is a small size with the zipper side.

The small showing the mesh pocket side.

Medium with the zipper side.

Medium with the mesh side.

Here is a peek inside one of the Portable Pockets.

These are a large and a small size from the zipper side. I love this fabric and only had a small piece of it. It looks painted.

The mesh pocket side of the large and small.



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! They would make great gifts. Is there a pattern for them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job and you have a wonderful collection of SW fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha BurnsideWednesday, June 19, 2024

    Oh my! I love the blue ones with peppers and the orangish one with horses! I could totally see getting addicted to these things. I'd have them in my purse, in my car, diaper bag, etc. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...