Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Sew Powerful Purse #182 for 2023

I finished this one a week ago and have so many in different stages of completion. I know I won't get this or the others sent by the year end, but I will continue making the purses I started and the kits I have cut out ready to sew and when I get a huge box full, then will mail them all off.

I like making quilts and these purses, but I need to take a break and do something else from time-to-time. I have so many ideas in my head, but cannot sew things fast enough to try them all out.

At least I got this one finished. I hope to complete some more to at least have 200 completed by this year's end. I can do it if I just get going. Some days I cannot get myself to do much at all.

I still have quite a few wild animals that I appliquéd to several purse flaps. I made several purses already with the animals on the flaps, but of course I found several more than need to be finished and this was one of them.

Happy purse/bag sewing!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Fun flap, Daryl! I know what you mean about not being able to keep up with all the ideas flying through our minds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great image for the purse, i have no doubt who ever gets this will love and treasure it. you are so creative with these purses even though you have made so many. i don't know how you keep having momentum to make them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...