Thursday, December 21, 2023

2 More Pocket Nametags

I made these nametags before making the other 2. I made one for Donna in my stitch group for loaning me a quilt pattern and special ruler needed. It was a thank you to her for the loan of those 2 things. When she brought the ruler to our group, I gave the nametag to her and she loved it and said she needed a nametag too! That was a happy gift.

There was a bit of snow on the ground when I took photos of the nametags.

I used 3 fabrics to create the strap, as I didn't have one piece long enough.
 I love those scrappy straps!

An online friend from my Sew Powerful Purse making group bought a couple things from my PayHip Shop for gifts to give and so while I was making Donna's nametag, I thought I would make one for Karen too. It sews faster making a couple of nametags at one time. I thought Karen probably has a nametag already, but did she have one with a pocket? The pocket is so handy! Karen, like me also make Project Linus quilts too. So we have that in common as well. I tucked the nametag in with the items that she purchased from me. She emailed me that she loved it and even showed it to another friend.

Sewing machine buttons are sew cute!

I included a pen with my name on it and a note for Karen in the pocket.


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. These are great, Daryl! I like to change out my guild nametag depending on the month. I have started adding button holes and I put buttons on the ends of some binding and it makes changing it easy! I love the little sewing machine pins on Karen's. That would be another great idea to easily change out my nametags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are wonderful. i really appreciate how the names are large enough to actually read. it always bothered me when name tags are written in a way that you have to get really close and stare at a persons chest to see what their name is. Maybe you can help me design name tags for the beekeepers board members.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...