Tuesday, December 5, 2023

10 Fabric Postcards (9 Coneflower with Bee & a Sunflower) + Hot Air Balloon Over My House

I made these fabric postcards quite a while ago and never shared them. My good friend asked me to make 10 coneflower postcards with bees after she saw the one I made and donated to the Wish Challenge at the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show earlier this year. Then she changed it to 9 plus one sunflower postcard. So here they are.





Seeing balloons in the air over my house is a common site, but I don't always get
 the balloon aligned this good! I took several shots to get the Zia to show in the center. This is a Rainbow Rider hot air balloon. Rainbow Rider has several balloon designs and they sell rides in them. I have never been up in a balloon and not sure I ever will? Guess I have a bit of a height phobia, especially being exposed all around me like that. I'd rather be on the ground watching them fly by.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! I need to get my box of ric rac out and use some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are awesome, Daryl! The rick rack is a great stem! Love the cone flowers and the hot air balloon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as you know i am a HUGE fan of your postcards. I'm sorry to say that i sent quite a few of your lovely creative postcards to friends for the holidays and so far none of them have arrived at their destination. i will be so upset if they get lost in the mail. i put them in envelopes so they don't get stolen. These are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...