Monday, December 18, 2023

Pocket Nametag for a Friend

I recently made myself a nametag with Linus on it to wear at Project Linus group meetings. The Linus fabric ran out and our leader won't be back until March to bring some more in. I emailed a photo of my nametag to show my friend and asked her if she wanted me to make her one when the Linus fabric is brought in, she said she didn't care about the Linus fabric, but did want a nametag. She likes colorful (like me!), so I used colorful batik fabrics for her nametag. I emailed her this photo and she liked it, yay! Will give it to her in January when we meet again for PL.

I chose a star appliqué and a fun font to draw on her name. I don't have an embroidery machine, so this I how I do small wording. For large wording I do appliqué letters on quilts.




Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. How cute is that? I love it. I thought you had embroidered it until I read what you wrote. Excellent job. Do you use a marker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable, Daryl! You are such a great friend! Thanks for sharing on Monday Musings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are the best name tags, not only is it adorable but you can read it easily and put something in the pocket if you need to. you did a great job and i love how colorful it is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...