Monday, December 4, 2023

The Berlin Round Bag

I made this bag awhile ago. It's the Berlin Round Bag (by Folk Art Factory). Debbie asked me to test her updated instructions, which I did. 

I chose a wool for the bag, which I washed and dried first. This reminds me of the canteens from years ago. It is a fun shape to be round. I used webbing for the strap because the wool was way too thick to fold under twice for making a handle.

The bag has a zipper pocket across the front of the bag, slip pockets inside the bag and I added an additional slip pocket on the back of the bag with a magnetic snap closure too.

The bag measures 10" in diameter.




I divided this pocket so it had 2 pen pockets on the left.





I quilted the bag too as you can see here.

The additional slip pocket with magnetic snap closure I added to the back of the bag.



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That is one very pretty piece of wool! At first look in Susan's linky party I thought canteen also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a canteen warmer, i love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...