Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Happy 8-Year Blog Anniversary to Me!!!

Hello friends. I can't believe that today is my 8th year blogging here. I have met so many wonderful people through blogging from all over the world. I enjoy writing my posts for you to read and see what I have been creating, but I also love to look at so many other blogs that I follow too. I know I have been inspired by so many of you and I hope that you have found some inspiration here on my blog from me. I feel like I belong to a virtual quilting guild, knitting guild, and bag making guild, etc.

My very first post was showing a handbag I made from some fabric that I hand dyed.
I hand dyed this fabric and then made the Essential Diva Handbag using this fabric.

Click HERE to see more photos from my first blog post March 22, 2008.

I sometimes amaze myself at all the things I have created in the past 8 years! But there has been so much more that I created before I blogged and even more before I took photos of my work. Way before there were digital cameras and the internet and computers. I guess I am a bit of a dinosaur, lol!!! 

I love to share what I have created here with you. I hope that my blogging has inspired you to try something new. I know that I am inspired every day by my blogging friends and I feel blessed to be a part of such a wonderful creative bunch of people from around the world. I want to thank all my followers for sharing this blog adventure with me.
Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. I cased out your blog archives awhile back and recorded that March 22, 2008 was the date of your first posting. (And a busy day it was... I truly lost count of how many actual postings you made that day.) Wow!

    I've read much about blogs failing to make it past the first year - sort of like businesses, I suppose - and to know that you've been doing this regularly for eight years is phenomenal. (I truly believe that you'll still be at it long after I've called it a day!)

    Thank you, Daryl, for providing wisdom and inspiration to your readers for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Since I started following your blog you have provided inspiration. I've learned that you are a very creative artist. You have many ways of using this creativity and I enjoy being a part of your journey. Keep blogging and Happy 8th Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eight years...FANTASTIC and Congrats!! (No wonder you always have inspiration to share at TUesday Archives!!) So glad we have met in blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, Daryl. Eight years of blogging is real commitment. Love seeing your completed projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 8 years, Daryl! The land of blogging is ful of fabulous people and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you!!! and your blog!!! its been great following you, I've learned so much and have been inspired for all 8 of those years by your amazing crafts. I raise my knitting needles and sewing needles to you and may you have many more years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your blogging milestone. I enjoy seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 8 Years Blogiversary. This is truly a milestone for blog longevity and I am thrilled that you continue to blog and share your Creative Bliss. I feel the same connection to other creative folks in Blogland. May you continue to blog and make such amazing Works of HeArt for many more years...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eight years? Wow. Congratulations! You can be assured that you inspire me. I'm happy to be part of the same virtual guilds. Have a good weekend!
    P.S.: I guess I'm a dinosaur too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the 8 years of blogging and inspiring. I've learned a lot thru the blogs I follow and I'm in awe of your talent and creativity. And your Halloween spirit. LOL
    Thanks for sharing yourself and art with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...