Friday, March 4, 2016

Faith Crosses Quilt For Sale

I am selling this Faith Crosses Quilt. If you are interested please email me. Asking $45.00 + $15.00 shipping. Quilt measures  35² wide x 27.25² tall. There is a hanging sleeve sewn into the back of the quilt. You can add a dowel or a curtain rod and easily hang it on the wall. It's the perfect quilt for Easter or year round enjoyment. I made this to sell last year and never got around to selling it, so I thought I would list it here now to sell. It's priced to sell too! If I open my Etsy store back up I would have to charge more to cover my store fees. So get 'er now while you can.
Sold!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Daryl your Faith Crosses quilt is stunning. You certainly have priced it far less than it would cost anywhere else. I believe it will sell quickly and go to a really great home. Embracing Quilting Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a beautiful quilt, I especially love the colors. I too think you are offering to sell it at an amazing low cost.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...