Friday, March 4, 2016

Faith Crosses Quilt For Sale

I am selling this Faith Crosses Quilt. If you are interested please email me. Asking $45.00 + $15.00 shipping. Quilt measures  35² wide x 27.25² tall. There is a hanging sleeve sewn into the back of the quilt. You can add a dowel or a curtain rod and easily hang it on the wall. It's the perfect quilt for Easter or year round enjoyment. I made this to sell last year and never got around to selling it, so I thought I would list it here now to sell. It's priced to sell too! If I open my Etsy store back up I would have to charge more to cover my store fees. So get 'er now while you can.
Sold!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Daryl your Faith Crosses quilt is stunning. You certainly have priced it far less than it would cost anywhere else. I believe it will sell quickly and go to a really great home. Embracing Quilting Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a beautiful quilt, I especially love the colors. I too think you are offering to sell it at an amazing low cost.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...