Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Patriotic Banner

At the end of January, the Patriotic Banner that I made using the Patriotic Primer fabric line by Henry Glass Fabrics, was featured on the Henry Glass website for their Desire to Inspire series. You can go there to read more about me if you are interested.

 I wanted to post these photos here on my blog now too, in case you didn't see them. I was sent several fabrics in the line and a panel with the flag and other smaller prints. I used the fabrics to add borders to the flag and faux blocks. I added rickrack and crystals to all the mini quilts I made and strung them up into a banner that hangs in our living room up high.















I added a crystal to the center of all 50 stars, and on some of the border flowers.

I added crystals to the center of the flowers.


Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. I love that banner! How did you add such tiny crystals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and adding the crystals great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grandma! You are a no-reply so sorry I couldn't email you directly.

      Delete
  3. Love your banner! What a great idea to cut the panel pieces apart and rebuild them into this great banner. Wonderfully patriotic looking Daryl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daryl Dear this Patriotic Banner is beautiful. I love how you added the rhinestones to the stars and special places. Not only is it perfect for July 4th but for all year long. Embracing Creative Patriotic Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was nice to look at your banner again. You made good use of the beautiful prints. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool banner. Love how you added the crystals. You're sew creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each one of those blocks is so great! No wonder you got featured at Henry Glass Daryl! Now you are all set for the summer holidays too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever! Great use of prints. Love patriotic quilts--can't get enough of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...