Thursday, March 24, 2016

Knit Baby Hats For Charity

I knit a few baby hats for a charity called Caps for Good. One of the women in my knitting group told us about this and several of us knit a few baby hats for the cause. We all have yarn already and this was a good way to use some of it up.
This is a really soft yarn.


I knit 2 different hats using this soft mohair-like yarn.


This hat has a wider ribbing on the brim.


This is a fun hat to knit. It is a diagonal lace pattern and the flower is part of the pattern that is knit separately. 


No small mannequin head to photograph these hats, so I used a balloon. As you can see it was a red balloon!
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. It's hard to pick a favorite...they are all so well made and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so sweet! They do look soft and cozy. Love the great variety in the knitted designs. You have a good heart Daryl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice thing to do. They are all so cute. Really loving the orange color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you dear for knitting these precious hats for charity. Your soft yarns and specialty knit stitches are beautiful. Happy Easter Blessings Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a generous act of kindness, I know the families will love seeing these adorable hats on their babies. My favorite is the one with the flower on the side. Well done
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it when you show us the top of your hats. They're always beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...