Friday, October 11, 2024

Sew Powerful Purse #189 (2024)

I found this half square triangles pieced top I had sewn in a Chevron pattern in my UFO box. Not sure what I was planning on making with it? It must have been there a long time. I measured it and it was almost the perfect flap size, except it needed to be taller, so a strip of pink fabric sewn on both the top and the bottom was all I needed to do to bring it up the the correct size. I used denim jeans for the body of the purse, so another upcycled jeans done too.

I stitched a decorative stitch on the webbing strap for a bit more interest.

flap up showing denim on pocket on front of purse
Front jeans pocket is a bonus secret pocket here.

back of purse with applique on pocket
An added appliqué flower for the back patch pocket.
Another purse to donate to Sew Powerful.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...