Friday, October 4, 2024

Sew Powerful Purses #186 & 187 (2024)

2 more purses made to donate to Sew Powerful Purse Project. I used selvages to make these purses and I added an appliqué flower on each flap too. 

I love using selvages and trying different ways to sew them. I started with the appliqué wool flower for the center and used selvages to surround the flower.

back of purse with slip pocket
Back of purse with slip pocket and top of selvage flap.

This flap has a different shaped flower and it's smaller too. I used Woolies Flannel
 for the flower and I think a felted wool for the center (if I remember correctly).

flap up showing the upcycled denim jeans pocket on the front of purse
Upcycled denim jeans, so the denim pockets add a couple more pockets on the front.

back of purse with denim pocket
I made the back slip denim pocket from 2 jeans.











Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...