Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Small Open Wide Zipper Pouch

I made this quite some time ago (like years ago) and forgot to post it. This is the Open Wide Zippered Pouch (byAnnie Pattern). This is the small size. The pattern comes in 3 sizes. I decided to use some batik fabric that I sewed into a free form patchwork style and then quilted it.

I added a cute little cloud button on the bag.

This is what the other side looks like.

And as you can see it does open wide. You can add pockets inside if you want, but since one is small, I didn't think it needed pockets.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I'm admiring your dipsy doddling quilting and your lovely fabrics (as usual). That cloud button a nifty finishing touch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an incredible bag i have one that is similar but with pockets inside and i use it all the time. the way the bag opens up really wide is so helpful. i use mine mainly for my knitting supplies. you did a really nice job making this one your freestyle approach to quilting is fun and practical.
    tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...