Monday, January 10, 2022

Blue String Quilt Table Runner

Are you Feeling Blue? Well how about you grab some of your blue colored fabric scraps and make this string table runner to lift your spirits? It's Feeling Blue week over on the Therm-O-Web blog and if you pop over there you can get my full tutorial on how to make a Blue String Quilt Table Runner of your very own.

Made from a variety of blue fabric scraps with a pop of pink.

The table runner finishes at 16 1/4" wide x 39 3/4" long, but you can easily adjust the finished size blocks that you make or the number of blocks you make to change the size of the runner to fit your table.

Adding these fusible flower appliqué shapes are optional, but I did include the templates in the instructions.


These are the Therm-O-Web products that I used in making the Blue String Quilt Table Runner:
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your new table runner Daryl. Your addition of flowers add a wonderfully colourful pop to the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not feeling blue after looking at your table runner. its so fun and makes me smile to see the flower in the center of the blocks. well done
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daryl, those cute little pink flowers give all the feeling blue a pop of happiness. It’s a fun runner to chase away any flue feelings and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Daryl! I've never made string blocks, but I think that is something I should try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the addition of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...