Thursday, January 27, 2022

Hand Knit Hat with Cables

I had a cake yarn that consisted of white, gray and lavender colors in the yarn. I decided to knit a cable hat with the yarn. The cake yarns have long runs of colors, so this is how it turned out. I started at the ribbing on the bottom and knit to the top. I added a pompom, but I think I didn't remember how to use my pompom maker because the pompom didn't come out as nice and full as in the past. I looked up the instructions later and yes I wrapped it around the pompom maker incorrectly, ugh. Okay, I won't make that mistake again. I may redo the pompom, but for now I will leave it alone.



It's 19 degrees this morning, so brrr it's cold outside. Glad I have lots of hand knit hats, scarves and mittens to wear.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That hat is so cute, Daryl! The colors are great together. You definitely need them at 19 degrees! BRRR! I may need one tomorrow as our high is only going to be 39 - but then again, I probably will not get out of the house! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrr that is one chilly morning. But back home it's been below zero for days. Your pretty hat will come in mighty handy. I've been slowly knitting another sock.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...