Saturday, January 15, 2022

All Email Subscriptions Have Switched to Follow.it

Follow.it is now handling all the email newsletter subscriptions for my blog and all of the Feedburner subscribers have now been imported to Follow.it. So, you should only be receiving emails through Follow.it whenever I post (like this post). Feedburner was no longing being supported and I couldn't get new subscribers through Feedburner any longer, although those who had subscribed in the past were still receiving email through Feedburner (but not anymore, since those have been imported to Follow.it).

You can check out Follow.it and see other features that you might like to use to get your news and follow other websites too.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...