Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Car Trash Bin in Earth Tones

I made another Car Trash Bin (from More Me Know) to give to a friend. I didn't have waterproof canvas for the lining in any color that would go with the exterior fabric, so I painted the interior fabric using HeatnBond's Liquid Vinyl from Therm-O-Web. It now is easy to wipe off any dirt or drips with a damp cloth. I haven't given this to my friend yet, but she has seen the photos.









The bag has the same flagstone color in this fabric print.

I over cut the fabric slightly larger than needed and then I fused interfacing to the back of the fabric first and then painted on the Liquid Vinyl, let it dry and painted on one more coat of Liquid Vinyl. Then after I pressed it according to the instructions, I cut it to the size I needed.

I hope to drop this off to my friend later this month.



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. wow you can paint on vinyl? that is amazing and it looks fantastic. My "trash bag" is officially for CD's only and its perfect.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...