Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Take Note Zippered Pouch

This is called the Take Note Zippered Pouch (Crafted by Leanne pattern). It is a free pattern if you join Leanne's Facebook Group (pdf is in the files). You can find her other pdf patterns for sale in her Etsy Shop.

Leanne has a different way of sewing this zippered pouch and it yields great looking results. The only thing I am not thrilled with is that the zipper tape inside the bag shows and is not sewn into the fabric. But from the outside the bag looks great.


This is what I mean about the zipper tape showing inside. Not a huge deal, but in most pouches the tape is sewn into the fabric (sandwiched in between the fabric). I really like the way this bag is sewn and it is a nice size to hold so many items, that I can overlook that. Plus the pattern was free!



I will make more of these when I can. There are so many cute and fun to make zipper pouches now, that I can play and have fun making lots of them.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. cute bag love the way the fabrics compliment each other. I know what you mean about the zipper tape I've had patterns that didn't sandwich the tape and I prefer it not showing. of course you did an excellent job.
    tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...