Saturday, October 10, 2020

Sunshine Bag Reduced to a Pouch Size

Yesterday I showed you how I experimented by adding handles to a zipper pouch bag and today I did the opposite, lol! This is the Sunshine Cross Body Bag by Bagstock Designs, but I reduced the size of the bag (to 88% I think?) and didn't add any strap to it as I wanted to see how it would function as a zippered pouch. I like the shape and size of the pouch and it is similar looking to The Marilyn Big Pouch (Imazz Patterns). 

I think this makes a great looking pouch. It measures 10 1/4" wide x 7" high x 2 1/2" deep. I might even prefer this as pouch to a cross body. Bagstock also has a Sunshine Wristlet bag with a strap, but it has darts instead of boxed corners. I didn't like that one as I don't care for wristlets or darts in most bags.

Route 66 print in pink. The front has a zippered pocket.

No pocket on the back of the bag.

I did add a divided slip pocket inside.

Pocket with pen pocket.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...