Friday, August 2, 2024

Sew Powerful Purse #148 (2024)

A long time ago (several years) I got into Zentangle, but I did my Zentangle on fabric, not paper. I loved the doodling aspect of it. I recently found a piece of fabric that I did of a flower with those Zentangle doodles. I had originally meant to make a small quilt out of it, but never did anything with it.

I decided it would make a great purse flap for a Sew Powerful purse, but there was too much white, which could get dirty, so I used paint markers to color in the flower and give it a pop of color. Looked much better and along with other fabrics I turned this into a purse that will get donated to Sew Powerful.

Zentangle flower on fabric that I colored in.

purse back with pocket and applique heart
The back side I added a jean pocket that I had first appliquéd a couple of hearts on the pocket first.





Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. zentangles are so fun what a great addition to your purse to have a zen flower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...