Saturday, August 31, 2024

Sew Powerful Purse #173 (2024)

Another purse made from upcycling denim jeans. For this purse I used a back pocket on the front flap and added a flower appliqué. And the front jean pocket I put on the back of this purse. It's kind of a Picasso art purse, 😂!!
 
The pocket has a shabby chic look to it with the worn bits.

flap up showing front of purse
I added an appliqué that I fussy cut out from some fabric with large motifs that all looked like appliqué. (I used lots of the other motifs from this fabric print as appliqué on several more purses I have made, the larger motifs I used on flaps, so be looking for those to be posted as I finish them).😉

back of purse showing pocket from the front of denim jeans
The back side has the front jeans pocket. 

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That is a cute purse. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the jean pocket is so useful and the applique is fun I'm sure the girls will love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...