Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Mod Dog Wall Quilts

I just love these cute little Mod Dogs. I had made quite a few in pinks and in browns last year, thinking I would make a quilt using them. I wanted to create my own setting and not follow the pattern exactly, but nothing I auditioned the dogs on really looked that great to me. So I decided to make a couple of the dogs into small wall quilts (or they could be a placemat or large mug rug or table topper too). I had some that I made looking right and some looking left, so I grabbed one of each direction and color and appliquéd them to a wavy quilted background. 

These each measure 13" wide X 9 1/2" high.



Brown Mod Dog

Pink Mod Dog

These are a fun way to use up those never-ending Pile of Scraps!!!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those little doggies!! They are so adorable and fun .

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are fabulous they would make wonderful postcards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...