Friday, February 3, 2023

Sew Powerful Purses #10 & #11 (for 2023)

These cute foxes that I appliquéd onto the purse flaps are a Crafter's Edge die cut. I had a couple of fabrics with trees on them and at first I thought of making large quilt blocks with the foxes, but I thought the fox would be better featured on a purse flap and I am so glad I made these on the purses instead. I actually have a few more purses that I am working on now with these foxes too, only some of the fox fabric is different.


There was only enough of the tree fabric to use for the flap and the front and back of the purses, so I used a gray fabric for the gusset and tops of the lining pockets.



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Those are just as cute as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are going to have the girls fighting over these ones, they are so darn adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...