Sunday, February 5, 2023

Sew Powerful Purse #12 (for 2023)

Back with another Happy Scrappy Flappy. This time it's in purples! 

I sewed the 5 little buttons on the angled strip by making little flowers in the buttons.

Not enough of this fabric to add a back pocket on this purse.


This fabric with the jewels on it was donated to me. It was a hard fabric to use unless I fussy cut the jewels to use on something, so thought it would make a good lining instead. I have made other linings using this fabric. The jewels had several colors on the fabric, but for this lining I cut the red and the pink jewels. 

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Your bags are always so beautiful and I am sure they are loved by those receiving them!!! One of these days I am going to make a few, at least I hope they are in my near future. Just need to make it happen. Thank you for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purples and especially the flowers in those tiny buttons! You should do a tutorial on how you did that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colors and the buttons add a nice dimension.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...