Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Sew Powerful Purse #15 (for 2023)

Another Happy Scrappy Flappy that I made to donate to Sew Powerful. The body of the purse is an African print fabric that was donated to me by a woman who purchased it in Texas (she lives in Texas). So that fabric came from Africa, travelled to Texas, then travelled to New Mexico and will be travelling to Georgia, along with 14 other purses I made to attend the Atlanta Quilt Show in March at the Sew Powerful Booth there. Then it will travel to Renton, WA before boarding a ship to come full circle and will eventually find a home back in Zambia, Africa where one girl will receive this purse. If only that fabric could talk! I was sent a lot of this fabric, so you will be seeing other purses that I will use it in eventually too.

Scrappy Flappy is always Happy!!!

This is the back side with a slip pocket and it's the African print fabric.





Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. these African colors will be greatly appreciated, so cheerful, great job

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...