Friday, March 18, 2022

Mountain Scene from Central Oregon

It's Vacation Week  over on the ThermOWeb Blog this week and I am sharing my Mountain Scene from Central Oregon with you.

This was the 2014 Row by Row free quilt pattern from The Stitchin' Post in quaint Sisters, Oregon (home to the largest annual outdoor Quilt Show in the world). I have been wanting to make this as a small quilt, rather than a row in a larger quilt, since 2014. So thanks to ThermOWeb, I had a great reason to get this quilt made!

I hung this quilt above the door in our bedroom, so I can see it every day as I awake. The mountains here are Broken Top. the 3 Sisters, affectionately named: Faith (North Sister), Hope (Middle Sister) and Charity (South Sister), and Mt. Washington.

If you want to make your own mountain scene from from Central Oregon quilt, pop on over to the ThermOWeb blog for all the info.



Turquoise Oliso Iron pressing applique pieces
I love my turquoise Oliso Iron and matching ironing board cover! I love that Oliso makes irons in such pretty colors! 


ThermOWeb products used
ThermOWeb products used:
 HeatnBond® Lite Iron-on adhesive for appliqué (fusible web) OR~ HeatNBond EZ Print Lite (fusible web for inkjet printer)

Happy Vacationing, or Staycationing!



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Daryl, what a great scene this is in fabrics! I love that you used matching threads for the applique so as not to disturb and distract from the beautiful landscape. It makes for a peaceful awakening to see it every morning and be reminded of the simple pleasures of nature. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful and peaceful scene with the mountains, grassy hills, and trees. I would definitely be happy waking up to this scene every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its absolutely lovely and over a doorway is the perfect place for display!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...