Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Gnome Fabric Postcard

I made this Thank You postcard to mail to Karen who so generously donated fabric to me to make purses for the Sew Powerful Purse Project. She sent fabric to me about 3 times and I thanked her on Facebook, but I wanted to send her a more personal thank you card, so I made this cute little gnome (I hope she likes gnomes). I used scraps of fabrics from some purses I made already (not her fabrics though). 

I glued that butterfly sticker in place so it would stay. I wrote on the back of the postcard. I mailed this wrapped in bubble wrap and placed it in an envelope to protect that button.


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Well, you now that I personally think this is the BEST thank you type of card to send. The gnome is so sweet. The button so cute. And the butterfly is a perfect added detail,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Great thank you card, for sure! I love gnomes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't like gnomes!!! also yours are so adorable and fun. They always make me smile to look at them. You just want to give them a big hug. The addition at the end of the hat is so precious.
    tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...