Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Crafted Cross Body Bag

This cross body bag is a free pattern if you follow Crafted by Leanne on her Facebook group. There are 3 versions to make this bag, but I did my own way using vertical scraps. She shows you that you can sew strips so they angle in from each side to form a "V" for her scrappy look. Or you can use all one fabric, or divide the bag in half with 2 fabrics. All give a different look to the bag.

The bag has a zipper closure and zippered pocket inside, plus I also added a slip pocket as well. I made this with boxed corners instead of the darts as per the pattern. The bag measures about 8 1/2" x 9" (my bag has about a 3" depth).

Back side.







This bag has SOLD.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...