Saturday, August 29, 2020

Ana Cross Body Bag, Enlarged

I wanted to make another Ana Cross Body Bag (Bagstock Design), but I wanted to see if I could enlarge it and still keep that cute look of the original size. Yes it  still looks great at a slightly enlarged size and I love the roomier size by enlarging it just a little bit.

This cross body bag can be worn hands free across you body or shorten the strap and wear as a shoulder bag. The flap adds a lovely look and stays closed with a magnetic snap.


Back zipper pocket with beaded zipper pull and charm.

Inside the back zipper pocket.

Side view.

Inside there are 2 pen pockets; one on each side of the center pocket.

Roomy interior.

A zippered pocket inside the bag with a beaded zipper pull and a charm.

Truly a limited edition, since I do not have anymore of this fabric.




Ana Cross Body Bag is for sale in my PayHip Shop. Thanks for looking!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...