Wednesday, January 20, 2021

The Footloose Tote in Southwest Fabric Print

After I tested the first Footloose Tote for ChrisW Designs, I wanted to make a second tote, but add some extras to this tote and only add the carry handles and not the removeable shoulder strap. 

This fabric is a beautiful Southwest print and really is the perfect bag for someone who lives in the Southwest USA or just loves the Southwest. 

The bag features a vertical zipper pocket on the front of the bag for easy access to phone or keys, a divided slip pocket inside and a zipper pocket inside, (I added a magnetic snap closure to this bag), plus purse feet on the bottom to help keep it clean. I did add some rivets to the straps for a bit more bling for this bag too.

Just a pop of turquoise for the zipper adds a nice touch.


Back side of the bag.


Purse feet to help keep the bottom cleaner.

Nice and roomy inside.

Inside divided slip pocket.

Inside zipper pocket.

I tested this bag in early June, so that's why I have flowers in my garden, lol!


Side view.

The 2 Footloose Totes I made shown here side-by-side.

Check out the video course and the tester's bags here. Join ChrisW Design's Newsletter to be notified about all future releases and you get a discount code for the current release for a limited time, which is only for newsletter subscribers. Plus you get the free Coco Bag pdf too just for subscribing. The Footloose is a video course that comes with a pdf too. Hurry becuase the subscriber discount code is only good through Friday 1/22/21 Aussie time, but you have to sign up first.

If you would like to purchase this Footloose Tote in Southwest Fabric (or the Sailboat print Footloose), the cost is $100 (shipping included for USA, international shipping extra). Email me and I can invoice you through PayPal.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I adore these footloose bags. I really love the sailing fabric it reminds me of my daughter who is in the Navy. the shape is nice and it looks very roomy. that outside zipper is a nice touch as well. both bags are great. thanks for sharing.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vertical zipper on this! And the turquoise/blue really pops with that southwest fabric!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...