Saturday, January 16, 2021

Winslow Market Bag

This tote was made last year (my how times flies!). It's the Winslow Market Bag, made using scraps of nylon fabric that hot air balloons were made from. It is the actually scraps leftover from making hot air balloons. I sewed pieces together to create the main pieces, the straps and had pieces large enough for the front and back pockets. These totes are great because they hold a lot and are lightweight and can be folded small and put into a glove box, or purse.

I followed the Winslow Market Bag pattern, except I didn't line this bag. I have made a few of these bags unlined, but I did line one and loved it lined, so I will line some of these bags in the future. However, lining the bag does put the cost up for selling it of course. 


This bag measures 12 1/2" wide x 16" high x 5 1/2" deep.


The other side of the bag.

If you would like to purchase this bag (I also have a few others made in this style available, unlined), the cost for the unlined bag is $39 (shipping included, USA only, international shipping is extra).
I invoice through PayPal (you can pay with a credit card or PayPal). Email me if you are interested, thanks.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice market bag in great bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to me this bag is the perfect gift or souvenir of NM because you get to have a piece of what people love about our state. great job and it always makes me smile to see your balloon totes.
    tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...