Monday, May 16, 2016

Thimbleweed Quilters Outdoor Quilt Show

Yesterday I spent the day at the Thimbleweed Quilters Outdoor Quilt Show. The winds blew a bit and we had a few drops of rain, but it turned out to be a perfect day for a quilt show. It wasn't too hot or cold. We even had some entertainment with 3 women playing harps, which sounded lovely. Thanks to Tara for playing her harp and inviting her 2 friends to accompany her. There were so many beautiful quilts on display in all patterns, colors and sizes. Please head over to my Flickr album to see the entire show. Here are just a few of my favorites:


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I wish I were there with you Daryl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me go to the quilt show in my jammies with my cup of morning coffee(checked out your flikr album).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up at Podunk Pickins and taking us on a quick quilt tour. I'll save the link for late night surfing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...