Sunday, May 22, 2016

Leaning Doors Knit Poncho

I knit this poncho last year, called Leaning Doors Poncho, by Cathy Montoya. I liked the knit pattern when I saw this pattern on Ravelry. It's a free pattern. I still haven't sewn the shoulder part in place. It's essentially a rectangle and you need to sew a little at the shoulder to turn it into a poncho. I have it pinned in place, but when I try it on, I am not sure if I like it. Maybe it's too short? I have it pulled forward in the photo. I better finish it and see.


I used a soft yarn with a bit of a fuzzy halo to it.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful to me Daryl! I could just imagine it paired with a pencil fit skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting pattern. Instead of sewing the shoulder...how about a really great brooch or wooden stick and circle closure? Just a thought dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way it drapes I'm just wondering if when your done it will stay on.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...