Sunday, November 30, 2014

22.5 Degrees Knit Scarf

I knit this scarf using the fingering yarn (from KnitPicks) that I hand dyed myself at the end of summer. The scarf pattern I used is called 22.5 Degrees and is a free pattern on Ravelry by Martina Behm. It was easy to knit. I am currently working on knitting a few different scarf styles using different yarns.

The knit edge is knit on after the rest of the scarf is knit. There is a link to a YouTube video on how to knit the edging and I found it helpful to watch the video first and then it was pretty easy to knit.
  Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Love your hand dyed scarf. I have that pattern as well as a few others by Martina Behm. Now after seeing yours knit up, I just might make that one next on my ever growing list of things to knit. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always, Daryl. That is such a cute style. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Daryl! Love the yarn too - very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Daryl, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful. I could have done with this last night when we had no heating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good, you did a nice job and its a great style. thanks for sharing the pattern.
    tara

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...