Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Maya Toiletry Pouch: a New Bag from All Sew Petite

Hello bag lovers. I was happy to be able to test the Maya Toiletry Pouch for All Sew Petite, which is such a fun bag to make and use!

I chose a pretty cotton print for the main body and a cotton purple accent for the bottom, and a vinyl for the side part that snaps and is used as a grab handle. You can make in cotton or vinyl or cork too or combine materials for a great look.

The finished measurements are: 15 cm H / 23 cm W / 13 cm D (5 7/8”H / 9”W / 5 1/8”D)


I love this print! The colors and the design is so pretty!

Closes with a zipper closure.

The side pieces with the snap makes a great grab handle. Unsnap it to open the bag wider.

I love to quilt the bottom of bags for more stability.

Inside I used a waterproof canvas material. I used cotton fabric for the inside of the zipper pocket.

I love purple and these blue fabrics together.


Grab your pdf pattern now while it is on sale. Monika also has made a video showing how to make this bag too, so if you need more visual instructions, watch the video.

The pattern is 35% off for the first week! Don't miss this opportunity to get your hands on the Maya Toiletry Pouch sewing pattern. No code is needed.  

The sale ends at midnight on the 12th of March (GMT).

Tester bags on Monika's blog here. Be sure and check them out!



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...