Sunday, November 26, 2023

Fabric Case Holders for Circular Knitting Needles

I made a couple of circular knitting needle holder cases several months ago. I wanted to try the pattern out and then make more for all my circular needles. I recently made more (but haven't photographed them yet) and I sewed a label on the back of the new ones with the needle size, so it makes it easier to identify them. I could get a few of the same size circs in one case, but a couple of sizes I do have several needles, so make have to make a few more. I will share those as soon as I get photos taken.

Circular knitting needle cases. These are great to make to use up small amounts of fabric too.

With the circular needles inside.

I used this pattern that I bought on Etsy.


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Looks interesting. I don't think the link is working though as I tried it and nothing happened. The holders would be a great gift for a knitter. And, I'm always looking for items to use up smaller bits of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would make great gifts for a knitter, Daryl. They look really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...