Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Snap N Go Wallet by ChrisW Designs

The Snap N Go Wallet pdf (+ free video instructions too) is now available for purchase at ChrisW Designs and for a limited time, it's on SALE for 20% off too! No code is needed, so Snap up your your pdf now (sorry I couldn't resist)!

This is a woman's style wallet made using a raw edge, non fraying material such as cork, leather, vinyl or Kraftex (which is what I used to make my wallet). Kraftex is a paper product that comes in a variety of colors and it looks like leather, (from C&T Publishing). But, you can paint on it, use stamps, stencils, etc. to give the Kraftex a different look all your own. This is my very first Kraftex project and I am really pleased with the result and it was easy to sew through (unless you have built up way too many layers? 

The Snap N Go is a quick sew, compact ladies style wallet featuring a cash pocket, two slip pockets, 3 card pockets, a coin pocket (or you can replace the coin pocket with another bank of 3 card slots instead), and an ID Pocket and a snap closure.

These are super fun and fast to make. Perfect for sewing and selling or a quick gift! It is also suitable for a home sewing machine. There are even SVG & Projector files too, if you use those things (I have no idea as I don't have all that stuff). Plus the free video tutorial.

Finished size (closed and unfilled):
Approx. 11cm (4 3/8”) W X 10cm (4”) H X 2cm (3/4”) D.

I used a sunflower stencil to paint on the flap of my wallet.

This was my test wallet and the first time I used Kraftex, so it's not a perfect wallet, but I will use it to see how the Kraftex holds up. I have heard it is fabulous! I may need to get some other colors to use for other projects, but better see what I want to make with it first, so I get a large enough size. I like the variety pack of colors they sell. Kraftex can be washed like fabric too!



Happy Wallet Sewing! Raw Edge Style! Check out the others tester's versions here. They used cork and vinyl mostly.


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Great wallet, Daryl! I have used Kraft-Tex in several projects and I love it! It's great for raw edge no fraying projects!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...