Wednesday, June 21, 2023

The Quick No Zip Cross Body Bag

Another great bag pattern from ChrisW Designs, called The Quick No Zip Cross Body Bag. And the pattern is ON SALE!!! Free video tutorial too!

This bag measures 5 1/2" wide x 9 1/2" H x 1 1/2" deep.

I made mine artsy using batik scraps, hand dyed fabric, quilting and yarn couching, plus some buttons and crystals for bling.

20% off NO CODE NEEDED for ONE week - Ends Midnight Thursday 29th June 2023 AUSTRALIAN Eastern Standard Time.

The bag includes a key pocket on the front of the bag under the flap.


You can see the size of the bag here one me. It's small, but has room for the essentials.

Close up of my artsy flap, quilted, buttons, couched yarn.

I used the batik quilted piece to create the inside card pocket, which will hold a few cards. It's hard to see in the photos, but the pocket has a nice shape curved higher on one side.

The instructions call for an adjustable strap, but I didn't have the small size slider, so I made a fixed strap instead, and lots of rivets.

The key pocket under the flap on the front.

Back of bag has Christine's signature phone pocket for quick and easy access. You can see the quilting I did on the hand dyed fabric here too.


Check out all these videos and the tester bags to get ideas of fabrics to use. They all made some great Quick No Zip Bags using a variety of materials too. Grab the pattern while it is on sale! It is quick to sew (as long as you don't make an artsy quilted one like I did, lol)!!!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. my favorite part of the bag is the quilted fabric you created, really unique and so sturdy. great job and very creative of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like Tara - I love the quilting you did all over the bag as well as the artsy flap!! Great job, Daryl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...