Monday, June 26, 2023

Rainbows & Unicorns Panel Quilt with Frame & Twist Border

I saw this panel a while back and bought it because I knew right away I wanted to make the Frame & Twist Border for this panel, from Twister Sisters. I used scraps I had for the Twister blocks, using the colors in this panel. I even used white scraps of fabric too. I backed it with a flannel material, which is soft, but even trying to free motion quilt this on my Supreme Slider, it was not wanting to freely move! So I think a walking foot and straight line quilting is the only way to quilt with a flannel for the backing from now on. But even with the struggle I had, I LOVE how this quilt turned out!!!

This measures 38.25" wide x 55.5" high.









Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I love this, Daryl!! I never thought of using the Twister for a border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daryl, I just love this! The twister pinwheels look awesome with your panel. Lots of fun color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...