Monday, June 19, 2023

Catnip Kitties Stuffed Cat Toys

I bought The Catnip Kitties pattern awhile ago on Makerist.com It is a Red Boot Quilt Company pattern. I finally made a couple of these kitties, but I did hand embroidery for the long part under the nose instead of the wider appliqué shown in the pattern. I also added an appliqué heart to the front of the cat. I used flannel fabrics to make the cats soft and cuddly.

These are in the local gift shop to see if they will sell. You never know what sells there, so if they don't sell they will be donated later. 


The back side has a tail that I made out of yarn that I twisted together.


This tail is made with eyelash yarn for a fuzzy look.

Here is the pair of Catnip Kitties.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute, Daryl! Do they actually have catnip in them? I think my grandkitties might love them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. a must for every cat lovers. this reminds me so much of the wonderful bears you made. i will add this to my list of things i need to make. your embroidery really adds a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...