Thursday, June 30, 2022

3 H2O to Go Water Bottle Slings in Hot Air Balloon Fabrics

Hello hot air balloon lovers and water bottle sling users, this was a custom order I finished the beginning of June. My customer ordered 3 of these H20 to Go Water Bottle Slings (she ordered 3 last year too) for this year's Balloon Fiesta coming in October for her guests. Pattern is from Linds Handmade.

I decided to use 3 different hot air balloon fabrics and each has a different color waterproof canvas lining and a different color zipper on the pocket. I used the same blue webbing straps on all 3.


I had a add just a smidge of blue to make the front pocket large enough as this was the last of this fabric.



The waterproof lining keeps any bottle sweating from entering into the front zip pocket and easy to clean too.

Inside the pocket is a couple of pockets to hold a phone, a passport and the little wallet I included in each bag.



And I add a hot air balloon charm to all the zipper pulls too.
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. these bags are the best, I have a different one that Daryl made and I use it as my everyday purse. Its a great size and very sturdy. LOVE the balloon fabric, how fun to use these and feel like triplets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, especially the hot air balloon fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love these bags! XO, Kaholly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...