Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Sew Powerful Purses #95-99 for 2022

Hello my lovelies. I finished making these 5 purses earlier this month before I got Covid, so I had zero energy to even post them until now. My energy is slowly returning I am happy to report. 

I was on a roll getting quite a few purses made and I sure hope I get all that energy back so I can sew a lot more.

3 in browns.

Colorful butterflies. I crazy pieced the flap using that colorful butterflies fabric in the flap and used the butterflies fabric for the body pieces too.

This is the back of the purse where I added a back pocket.

Crazy pieced flap in blues and red.

Getting rid of lots of scraps with each purse I make, but then adding back more new scraps after cutting fabrics too, so I feel like I will never use up all the scraps! I better start making more doll quilts or baby quilts so I can use up more scraps!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. These are so pretty. I'm glad you are feeling a bit better. Praying for a full recovery soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed you are still making purses! You are a prolific purse maker;) Have you gotten feedback from the place you donate them to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have made so many and they are all so adorable. lucky girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All very nice...feeling better, making nice purses Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...