Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Cell Phone Cross Body Purse

I followed a YouTube video to make this cute little cross body purse. I didn't have enough fabric left to make a strap (I used a fat quarter), so I knit an I-cord strap instead. Since this is a small bag intended to carry a phone and a few essentials, I thought the knit strap would be fine to use for a strap.

I just love how it turned out. It is perfect for the minimalist who only needs to carry a few items with her. 

The bag measures 4 1/4" wide x 7 1/2" tall x 1 1/2" deep, with the sides being a bit expandable, so the depth of the bag filled with things inside would be wider if you carried a few thicker items inside, maybe expanding to 2"+. This bag is like a mini file cabinet with 3 separate sections to keep your belongings organized and easy to grab when needed.

The I-cord knit strap is 41" long. but has a bit of stretch too. It is not adjustable, but could be tied in the middle to shorten it if desired. I can certainly make one of these purses with an adjustable strap or a particular fixed length if anyone wants a custom one made.


Three separate compartments to keep organized and make it easy to grab your phone and other belongings.

The side when purse is empty. The sides can bellow out if filled with thicker items.

I used a Kam snap closure.

If you would like to purchase this Phone Purse or have one made for you in your color, contact me. I can invoice you through PayPal. Cost is $45. including shipping. This purse has SOLD

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. very cute, love the fabric. do you find that icord stretches too much or not. I've never used it as a handle it looks very pretty. perfect for a phone and keys.
    tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...