Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Hand Knit Beret in Variegated Yarn

I knit this beret in a variegated yarn. The yarn didn't have a label and I have no idea where I got it? Maybe at a destash sale or yarn exchange? It was a nice yarn to work with, so I wish I knew what it was.

My real hair used to look curly like this wig, but has lost a lot of it's curl through aging.

The pattern is called Classic French Beret by BadKnittyKnits. It's a free pattern on Ravelry too. Happy knitting!








Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. i will definitely make this, you did an excellent job. initially i was so surprised to see the manikin because that is your hair!! i would have never thought to use a variegated yarn but it looks really good.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...